CloseIfProfitorLoss with Trailing
Closing positions in MetaTrader 4 upon reaching the total profit/loss with the profit trailing function.
- You can enable the Virtual stops (Separate Order),
- Calculating and closing for BUY and SELL positions separately (Separate BUY SELL),
- Closing and calculating all symbols or the current symbol only (All Symbols),
- Enable trailing for profit (Trailing Profit)
- Close on total profit and loss on deposit currency, points, % of the balance.
The application is designed for use on any account together with any other EA or in combination with manual trading.
As soon as the total balance of trades on some pair or all pairs is greater than or equal to the value specified in the settings, all positions are closed and orders are deleted.
This version is not only capable of closing a position at the specified profit level, but can also trail profit for better results.
- CloseIfProfitorLoss with Trailing for mt5 the Profit or Loss Pad for MetaTrader 5.
- This pad EA is part of our “One Click Trading ” – VirtualTradePad system. and contains only the CLP tab.
- CloseIfProfitorLoss with Trailing – Full Description + DEMO + PDF
- Start the panel on your currency pair chart.
- On the panel select the option to close positions by all symbols or by the current symbol.
- To activate the options for selecting the close type, you need to specify a non-zero value for the corresponding parameters.
- Check the options you want to use for closing (Profit\Loss in pips\dollars\percent).
- Enable the Close if Profit or Loss button, it should become blue. It means that the Expert Advisor has started working.
- Once the profit or loss of your position crosses the set levels, the positions will be closed.
- The emergency button CLOSE ALL is intended for closing all positions instantly.
- All Symbols – enables closing for all symbols.
- XXXXXX only – only closing on the current pair the EA is running on.
- Separate BuySell – enables separate closing for BUY and SELL positions.
- Separate Order – separate closing for each separate positions.
- Profit $ – enables\disables closing by a total profit in USD or deposit currency.
- Profit p – enables\disables closing by a total profit in pips.
- Profit % – enables\disables closing by a total profit in percent of current balance.
- Loss $ – enables\disables closing by a total loss in USD or deposit currency.
- Loss p – enables\disables closing by a total loss in pips.
- Loss % – enables\disables closing by a total loss in percent of current balance.
- Close if Profit or Loss ON / OFF – the function closing by a total profit or loss is enabled / disabled
Trailing based on configured parameters.
This function enables trailing for profit (floating profit) at closing.
In this case, the profit is not fixed but is closed with a trailing of the specified value. As soon as the profit reaches the specified value, the Expert Advisor saves the current profit level and starts trailing the profit.
- If Profit $ is set to 10 and TrailingProfit is set to 5 the Trailing Stop will be set at 5 dollars.
- The Trailing Stop will come into play when the Expert Advisor passes the 10 dollar line and start moving following the profit.
- When the total profit falls below the last fixed level, TrailingProfit, the Expert Advisor will perform forced closing of all position.